Last week was pretty busy and eventful..I worked almost every day and night, I got to go to a screening of "Away We Go" followed by a Q&A with John Krasinski (who is hilarious) Maya Rudolph and Sam Mendes. (This movie was really good by the way.) Saturday was my friend's birthday so we went to the beach and out to eat at a sushi restaurant.
Here is a picture of us waiting for our table at dinner..
Here is a picture of us waiting for our table at dinner..

She wore a tiara...She is from LA.
Also, this is my LA face. I only make this face now in pictures. Trust me it's cool. (kidding of course)
This week at work has been pretty slow and nothing really exciting is going on..but here's a little video that I helped with for my church. I am also in it for about 5 seconds towards the end..see if you can spot me!
Also, this is my LA face. I only make this face now in pictures. Trust me it's cool. (kidding of course)
This week at work has been pretty slow and nothing really exciting is going on..but here's a little video that I helped with for my church. I am also in it for about 5 seconds towards the end..see if you can spot me!
I am also coming to Texas in about a week and a half for Memorial Day and I am very excited about that!
This is what I did at work today::
Is it good?? No. But I was bored and now you get to see the product of my boredom! Enjoy!
Have a good week!



Awesome video, punkin. I love it.
ReplyDelete