Thursday, February 5, 2009

TOMORROW!

So on my last night, I kept with tradition and went to my brother and sister-in-law's house to watch The Office and 30 Rock. I also got to give my nephew his gift since I won't get to see him on his 1st birthday in March...you can see how much he loves it....











I will miss them sooo much! I am counting down the days til they visit me in LA! :)
Tomorrow we leave and head to Arizona. It's just me and my dad and my packed out car...so I am sure I will have some great stories very soon :)


3 comments:

  1. Praying for you today as you travel! What an adventure! Please post often! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and miss you already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful smashley. i miss you more than i already did! loves you.

    ReplyDelete