Friday, February 26, 2010

Only on Friday

This is what I did on Tuesday night -- >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5P54zQDlvI

My roommate is an editor and she needed help with a shoot at the Troubadour in Hollywood. 
There was a band playing called Dinosaur Jr. and granted, I had never heard of them, but I filmed this little bit of the crowds outside and of the concert. It was fun to run around the venue adn film. I haven't gotten to do any little things like this in a while so I enjoyed it. 
I found out the episode of Cold Case that I am in airs March 11 and is called "The Last Drive-In"
So ominous right?  :)

Oscars are next week and I think it is going to be crazy busy so wish me luck! 

And finally-- THIS is what I did at work today. 
My hat says "Only On Friday". Right after this my boss Jeremy pushed me over in the box and it took me a good 3 min to bust out. Being an adult is so hard. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment