I got a call yesterday from a casting agency that I joined when I moved here- they mainly cast extras- and she told me they had a part for me on "Cold Case." Now, this is random because usually you have to call in to hear what shows are casting extras- which I haven't done a lot of because I have been working. Apparently I fit some type they are looking for. This is also random because they are shooting a scene in a drive-in set in the 1970's and they need waitresses. I guess that's my "type" :)
They are shooting today and tomorrow and thankfully I am able to get out of work early today and I will see about tomorrow.
The cool thing is that the agent told me there is a possibility for me to have lines-- which would mean I could become SAG eligible just like that! Let's hope that happens-- I will update! It is definitely supposed to be featured which means you will probably see me..but you never know, it can get cut. Just thought I would update that little bit of exciting news!
Have a good week!



again, i say, this excites me :)
ReplyDelete