I started out the week in the office just doing random tasks--- including bling-ing up this E!
It was about a 25 hour working weekend for me--so some of these pictures show how ragged I was becoming. I feel like I look a little puffy and sleep deprived, so please ignore :)



It was a great weekend nonetheless and I am so grateful I got to work one of my favorite shows.
The MOST exciting part was that after the show was over, my roommate from college Mallory was here! She came in on Sun. and joined me up in Hollywood for the end of the show.

The next day, I woke up extremely early to tape fashion police and then Mallory and I drove to San Diego where..
I met up with my dad who was in town for a mission checkout trip! We went to L.A. the next day (no work Tues) and walked around Venice, did a little E tour, and had some AMAZING sushi in Manhattan Beach. My dad had to go back to San Diego Tues. night and Mallory flew out early Wed. morning. For about 12 hours it felt like TX had come to California and I LOVED IT!This weekend is my nephew's birthday and I am SO SAD I am missing it!!!
This week is his 2nd birthday and I am sure it will be great!! I love him and miss him!!
Next on the visitors list is the lovely Valerie who will be here in less than a month for a weekend!!
Can't wait!!



No comments:
Post a Comment