Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to the real world



The pictures are from Christmas, and Passion respectively..
I had the BEST time in TX/ Atlanta for 12 days. I am so grateful to have seen my family and spend time with friends...it was really hard to leave this time. 
Passion in Atlanta this year was AWESOME. I got to see some family friends I hadn't seen in a while and of course I got to really re-charge before heading back to L.A. I would REALLY recommend going to www.268generation.com  if you have time and check out photos, and I think you can also get links for a little bit to listen to some of the messages. 
Next week is the Golden Globe Awards and of course this is a big deal at E! so everyone is getting ready for that..I may be able to take a few pictures, so I will post them if I can. 
I got a little bit sick when I returned.. probably because it was about 40-50 degrees in Houston, then about 15-20 degrees in Atlanta..and of course 75 in L.A. when I got back. All the different climates within a week made my allergies/sinuses angry. I am feeling fine just sounding a little man-ish.

I am glad I got to see some of you over the break and hopefully I can get back that way sooner rather than later!




No comments:

Post a Comment