

One of the fun things about living in L.A. is going to early screenings of movies, and a lot of the time the actors will come do a Q&A for these screenings.
Last night, I was looking at movies online and I just stumbled upon a screening of the Young Victoria at The Grove with a Q&A with Emily Blunt after the film. I LOVE taking advantage of things like this because I am a dork and I love hearing people talk about movies. Also, she is one of my favorites. I recommend this movie too-- she is really great and the costumes and scenery are beautiful. It's a good period movie with a really interesting story.
ANYWAY.. The Golden Globes are THIS weekend so I am sure you all were planning on doing this already (ha) go ahead and tune in to the red carpet on E! If you see a girl in black hiding somewhere in the back, it's probably not me-- but it might be! Just pretend :)
Have a great weekend!!



No comments:
Post a Comment