Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Behind the Scenes!

WOW... OK so let me at first say that I have no idea why this is underlined.. HOW DO I FIX THIS?! There's no button at the top..

This was where I was hanging out on the day of the show.. I was taping down the cords with red gaff tape and we stopped to take a picture!


This was heading down to the red carpet before the show started...The guy is my other boss Jeremy, he is the Project Manager.


I allegedly was on T.V. for a split second on the count down to the red carpet--and I think it was actually right as I was taking these pictures for the Art Dept. 
Also, the rain was CRAZY! I watched as they took brooms and pushed BUCKETS of rain off the tarps covering the different positions. I think it was God's way of saying how silly it is to watch people walk into a building for 3 hours :)

I sat right on the curb next to the 360 cam and I took this picture of John Krasinski and Ed Helms 
This is a guy from Glee who I do not know the name of..




My friend Cynthia and I on the Red Carpet

James Cameron after the Avatar win




After Party interview room for E!

Catherine, Cynthia and myself
The next morning at 7AM, where was I?? Oh just helping set-up for Fashion Police. I was DELUSIONAL. 
This was after I woke up at 6AM, walked out to my car and noticed  I had a flat tire. I think I ran over something on the way home the night before. I changed the tire BY MYSELF. Thank you, thank you. And it stayed on! Even better!

All in all, I loved it! This weekend is the Screen Actors Guild awards, week after that is the Grammys -- and then first weekend in March are the Oscars. 
WHEW! 
Thanks for watching it if you did! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley! Did you get the 360 pic so everyone could talk about "who" you were wearing? That was fun. So proud of you for changing your flat. That makes a dad proud. We love you. Have another great weekend.

    ReplyDelete