Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back in L.A.

















I LOVED getting to go home to Texas for a few days over the holiday weekend. I also realized what everyone was talking about when they said it was uncharacteristically hot. WOW...
I won't get to see my family on my birthday in August so Callie gave me my present early::











Here it is in use today in Santa Monica! I LOVE this bag! Thanks Callie, it is perfect :)
I am back to working this week and I want to set up some more auditions. As of right now, it looks like I am going to get to be an extra in the Iron Man 2 movie. It shoots next week and now I am trying to work out my schedule.
My family is coming (hopefully) in September... I am already coming up with things for us to do and places for us to go!
If anyone else wants to take a little trip out west I am more than happ to be a tour guide :)

1 comment:

  1. yea!! so glad you like the bag!!! Talked to your parents yesterday - we're still on the hunt for good tickets to come!!

    ReplyDelete