Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pretty Much Nothing..

So nothing has really been going on recently..I wish I had some awesome exciting news to report..but unfortunately..not really.
I have been on a couple of job interviews, one for a nanny position and one for a server position at a restaurant. They both went really well, and I think I would definitely rather have the nanny position. It would be flexible and a little more steady..
I am filming a little video right now that is kind of like "A day in the life.." It's just going to be highlighting a few places I like to go, where I live, etc. I just thought it might be fun. I am filming it myself this weekend with my friend's camera and I will edit it and put it up next week!
Also, a few friends and I are going to write a short film for an upcoming festival. I am going to be in it as well! I will post that too but it will be a long while before that gets wrapped up.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. hey i hope you get the nanny position bc then we will be job twins. haha im dumb. but still. that wouuld be fun for you! let me know what happens for you my dear!

    ReplyDelete