



SO ugly right?? Well I will be having to stare at these views all day starting in July! I am going to be a nanny to a 5 yr. old boy and an 8 yr. old girl. I got the job through my other roommate, Lindsey. Her old boss needed a nanny and that's where I am stepping in. I am also going to work Starbucks a few nights when I am not a nanny! Which basically just means, I can stay! This is great news and I am grateful for more time here. I am also starting an improv. class on Monday nights and we are still writing the film that we will shoot in August. I have been fiming on my own this week all over L.A. and hopefully I will post the video after this weekend. It is NOT professional in any way, its just me, filming and showing off some places around where I live.
I am also coming home to Houston July 2-6th! This might be the last time for a while..probably Thanksgiving, so I know I am going to enjoy it!
I can't wait to see my family!
Video soon to come.....



Congrats on the job! I know that it's all because of my glowing reference! ;) I'm so excited for you! I hope I get to see you when you're home!
ReplyDelete