Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MORE PICTURES!

Today, Brittany and I went to take some more headshots.
We found a GREAT deal and after moving here and auditioning, I realized some more pictures would be a good thing. Debbie's are great too..but it is always good to add to the options.
But now I need HELP! I took like 85 pictures with 2 outfits and I can't pick so I narrowed it down and some are similar, but since y'all know me and know what I look like..I thought you could help! Please be brutally honest...
1.





















2.



















3.




















4.



















5.



















6.







7.





And here are some pictures of Brittany and I during the day of pictures!












Thanks for the help!!




5 comments:

  1. GREAT pictures!! Those look sooo good! The one of you and Brittany is precious! I MISS YOU! OK...so I think I like either 2,4, or 5.....I know that only eliminates a few of them but we'll see what everyone else thinks! - Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 1, 2, 4, and 6. I don't know exactly what you're looking for, though. Looks like 2 and 4 are definites, then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 1,4 and 7. 7 shows off your personality. I love them all. We love you punkin.
    dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do like 7. thats one of your best looks :)

    ReplyDelete