This past weekend, Brittany's parents visited. As you saw from my previous blog, they stayed for a couple of days in Beverly Hills and then they headed to Newport Beach to The Resort at Pelican Hill. I didn't have to work on Monday, so on Sunday night we drove down there and spent the night and all day Monday at the resort. IT IS AMAZING. Their villa was beautiful and the resort is right in the hills, near Orange County. Their porch over looked the Pacific Ocean
and we layed by this pool all day::
and we layed by this pool all day::

I thought about applying to work here just so I could visit everyday. However, it's about an hour away so that could be inconvenient. Someday maybe if I can round up about 75 people, we could invest in a house here together. Anyone?? Trust me, its worth it.
But now I am back to reality... I am finishing up training at Starbucks, and looking for another little job.
I am helping with another music video this weekend for my church so I am excited about that!
I miss y'all and I wish you were here :)







Hey! Your dad and I are having troubles trying to post so here goes... :)
ReplyDelete