Monday, August 10, 2009

23!

First birthday out of state is complete. It was a really great weekend!! I have GREAT friends and they made it so special. On Friday, we went to eat in Venice on a street called Abbott Kinney and every first Friday of the month they close the whole street down for sidewalk shops, shows and food. It was really cool!
Note to my family:: We should try and go when you're here the first of Sept!
Here are my lovely friends I celebrated with::
Me, Brittany, Shira and my other roommate Lindsey.






On my actual birthday, I went to my favorite coffee shop and cafe for breakfast, layed out at the beach and then went to a great pizza place by my house for dinner. I missed being in TX and seeing my family but it was still a great day! I am so blessed to have wonderful friends!
My family is coming in about 3 weeks! I CANNOT wait!!! I am planning fun things for us to do and I am so grateful they are making time to come see where I live!
Work is good...just moving along. I am also helping some UCLA students film a short this weekend.
Also I saw "Julie&Julia" and it was SO cute and fun to watch. I also have seen "(500) Days of Summer" and I really liked it too...it's really interesting how they tell the story.
OK here's one more pic of my roommate Lindsey and I at my birthday dinner! Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment