Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NEW (used) CAR!

So the past few days have been insane and I feel pretty bad about putting my dad through a great amount of stress... all this because we were trying to sell my car and get one with less miles etc. So all in one day..we sold my car to a nice man and his wife using craigslist (which was awesome) and then we finally got to a good dealership and unexpectedly... I got this car...


A little Toyota Yaris and yes it's TINY. But the inside is actually pretty spacious and its cute and the gas mileage is GREAT! I wasn't even looking at these but I got inside and I really liked it!
I am so grateful I have a good car to take to LA and I got a great deal! It is definitely a blessing, and I think my poor father might sleep better tonight, which I am also grateful for.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That looks cool. What color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ash! i didnt know this new car business. i mean you had mentioned it, but yay! i wanna see that little bugger. so i guess i'll have to make a trip to LA. to see the car of course...andyou!

    ReplyDelete