It's been almost 8 weeks since I update the blog--which is CRAZY!
I got to go to Houston about a month ago and visit my family and my new nieces.
They are SO perfect and adorable.. I even got to be on baby duty a couple of nights! I say I GOT to because I don't have to do it every night. God bless Chris and Callie!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! They are beautiful and my nephew is growing up so fast too. I miss seeing them. This time around I had actual conversations with Carson. One of my favorite things was seeing how elated he got when we went to their back yard to play with some toys. We were throwing tons of plastic balls into the air and then running around to pick them up-- he was literally falling over he was laughing so hard. I love being around kids like that!
I got back to LA and I have just been working a few press junkets on the weekend. I have been able to work at the "Eclipse" junket, "Jonah Hex", "A Team", "Inception" and "Despicable Me".
Now, some may be excited to see the cast of Twilight. I, however, am very pumped to see more classic people, such as JULIE ANDREWS.
Here are a few screen shots of the junket I worked...this is the my creepy/sort of picture::


I was obviously a little out of it...helping with the set-up, drinking coffee.
I will say, I LOVE the weather here in June. It's been about 70 and sunny every day. This weekend for the 4th of July, I will be going hiking and spending some time at the beach! Should be fun!
I will update again soon..hopefully with more exciting and wonderful news!



No comments:
Post a Comment