I would like to start out this blog with a picture of my AMAZING parking skills::

This may not seem like much to some people-and maybe the picture doesn't do it justice- but considering I NEVER had to parallel park in TX I am proud to say I am pretty good at it now! The size of my car also helps.
OK-- moving along, this past weekend, my roommate's sister came to visit and so we did some fun touristy things in L.A. Beverly Hills is already decorated for Christmas and it is so pretty! Rodeo Dr. has lights strung all along and snowflakes are hanging from the buildings. The store windows all have Christmas displays and Santa sits outside to take pictures. It reminded me of New York. The Grove is also decorated with flying reindeer and a cottage. Apparently the week before Christmas they make it snow at the Grove every night! It has also actually been cold so it feels a little more like the season. I wasn't expecting much of Christmas-time in L.A. but so far I love it!




I am spending Thanksgiving with some friends here and I am grateful for that! It will be weird to be away from my family, but I know that it will make me appreciate going home for Christmas even more.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!



remember when mr.gregory (if that was his name) taught us how to parallel park one time...i dont think ive done it since! so way to go ashley, way to go!! have a great thanksgiving, love you!
ReplyDelete