I am working at E! now and it is great. I am a Production Assistant in the Art Department. I am learning etc and I am so grateful!!
I am taking an acting class on Saturdays that is going really well-- I want to do more of this. I hope now that I have a regular schedule I can have more time.
I booked a flight to come in December which is SO exciting! I am also going to Passion in Atlanta. Just two months away and I am very ready for this trip!
On another note I saw "This is It" last night when it opened in L.A. because my friend Brittany is a big fan of Michael Jackson. I went along for fun just because she had the ticket--and I LOVED watching it. I probably like Michael Jackson an average amount and of course he was talented etc. Watching this documentary of these rehearsals blew my mind. He was RIDICULOUSLY talented. He was overseeing everything. They had 12 short films to go along with his performance, ridiculous pyrotechnics, a giant bulldozer that was going to drive on from underneath the stage and the biggest 3D LCD screen ever.. and he was directing all of it. He was also dancing better than all the 20 year old back-up dancers he had chosen. I would definitely recommend seeing it-- just my opinion. It was pretty amazing to see that kind of performer at work.
I also was getting coffee this morning and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie walked in to get drinks!
That was all fine and dandy...fun story.. the end.
the sad part? I put it on my facebook status and I got a message from a friend from college who now works for PEOPLE magazine- she wanted the scoop on what I saw... REALLY?! Here's what I would have reported:: "they were wearing sunglasses. they looked happy. they had a baby with them. they got coffee and said thanks." RIVETING.
I mean I guess I asked for it? I did not respond to this message. I figured they should be allowed to get coffee without it being in PEOPLE magazine.. oh well.



No comments:
Post a Comment